Sunday, June 24, 2007

'Halo 3' finally in sight

“Halo 3,” probably the most anticipated video game of the year, makes its way to stores for the Xbox 360 in late September (provided it isn’t delayed, which often happens). Many, many kids – and adults – are going to want a copy.
This is, after all, the first next-generation version of the game in this series that cemented the Xbox brand name. Parents should remember this game will sport an M rating, meaning it’s intended for folks 17 and older. These “Halo” games aren’t as offensive as some other M-rated games on the market, but it’s the parent’s call as to whether or not this game is appropriate.
I know my nephew will end up with a copy. He’s only 15. But he’ll wear down his parents by September.
I’m personally excited about this game, but my Xbox 360 was the only thing that didn’t survive the move to Shelby. Thank goodness I had an extended warranty. It should be up and running again shortly.

No comments: